Choose how often you would like to train. Choose from 4, 8 and 12 sessions per month or pay per session.
|Pay-Per-Visit session €35
||8 sessions per month €225
|4 sessions per month €120
||12 sessions per month €300
Choose the monthly membership and get:
- 2 personal fitness assessments every 3 months for measuring progress.
- 2 complimentary guests passes to give to family/friends to train for free with me
- Monthly complimentary hiking/trekking trips
As you understand you and the trainer are committing to a ‘contract’ to get the results you want and the trainer to keep a financially viable business. If there will be a lot of cancellations or payment delays, this is not good for noone. To avoid these please note:
- Payment is done in the beginning of the session.
- Membership payment is done prepaid on the 1st session unless otherwise arranged.
- Membership package expires after 45 days.
- If you want to freeze your membership (a maximum of 2 weeks) there is a ‘freeze fee‘ of €60 payable before you stop payable to the trainer.
- If you are travelling alot thus need to cancel alot, the next better option is to choose the pay per visit fee.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- To cancel a pre-booked or scheduled session with no charge or cancellation fee, UrbanFitness PT requires a minimum of 24 hours notice. Otherwise the session will be normally charged.
- If you would like your prepaid package to be ‘frozen’, there is a ‘freeze fee’ of €60 for a maximum of 2 weeks, payable before you actually stop the trainings. After that period, the sessions will be normally charged as they occur.
- Prepaid monthly package sessions have an expiry date of 45 days. After that, the sessions will be charged as they occur on the planned days/hours until the sessions paid for are finished.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer
- If you believe that due to travelling or work you will have alot of cancellations, the next best option would be to buy individual sessions at €35 each paid on the day of training.