Do you need some help reaching your fitness goals? Are you looking for a fitness buddy or lack the motivation? Is it important for you that your Personal Trainer is :
- ‘Walks-the talk’???
Our Personal Trainings will include an Initial & Bi-monthly Assessments of your fitness level & a personalized fitness programme to reach your desired goals.
On our workouts, depending on location, will utilise weightlifting, TRX, Cross-Training, High Intensity, Sprints, Boxing, Running, Tennis, Basketball, Swimming, Kayaking, SUP (weather permitted) etc.
If you like what you have just read, let’s have a chat.
Being healthy and fit has, without a doubt, been the key factor in my life’s success and happiness – Alex Demetriou
The training location
Cancellations & Rescheduling
As you understand you and the trainer are commiting to a ‘contract’ to get the results you want and the trainer to keep a financially viable business. If there will be a lot of cancellations or payment delays, this is not good for noone.
- To cancel a pre-booked or scheduled session with no charge or cancellation fee, UrbanFitness PT requires a minimum of 24 hours notice. Otherwise the session will be normally charged.
- If you would like your prepaid package to be ‘frozen’, there is a ‘freeze fee‘ of €60 for a maximum of 2 weeks, payable before you actually stop the trainings. After that period, the sessions will be normally charged as they occur.
- Prepaid monthly package sessions have an expiry date of 45 days. After that, the sessions will be charged as they occur on the planned days/hours until the sessions paid for are finished.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Personal Trainer
- If you believe that due to travelling or work you will have alot of cancellations, the next best option would be to buy individual sessions at €35 each paid on the day of training.
**Limited Spaces Available**
For Prices click here